Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Jennifer is the hub of information at NorthRidge. She's the glue that keeps us connected and moving in the right direction. If you have a question, this is the best place to start! If she doesn't know the answers, she'll know where to find them.
"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." - Hebrews 10:24-25
We believe that we were created to live in community. While circumstances have reshaped how we can meet, we are committed to providing opportunities for people to gather together in His Name.
We are excited to have you "back" and have been working hard during this time of closure to re-invent NorthRidge into a safe and meaningful experience for everyone.
We are asking that all guests pre-register online before their visit to a Weekend Service.
Upon arrival, guests will sign in to confirm their space in the Service they registered for.
All guests will wear masks while indoors.
- If you are sick, please stay home. You are keeping our church safe by staying home.
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada must stay home and isolate for fourteen days.
- Sign in when entering the building.
- Read all provided protocols about appropriate physical distancing, facility-specific risk-reduction measures, and proper respiratory and hygiene practices
- Office areas are for staff with limited visitors.
- Auditorium chairs will be sanitized after each use.
- A team of COVID cleaners will be attending to the facility between uses.
- People will enter by one entrance and exit out a different door.
COVID has taken some of the spontaneity out of meeting as the church, but we've done our best to streamline the planning-ahead process.
Check out the simple steps for planning your visit:
- Find your best fit for meeting.
- Register for the time of your choosing.
- Watch a quick, introductory video.
- Show up for church!